Reuters article on a wedding where the groom paused at the alter to update his twitter AND facebook status. It was bound to happen, sooner or later. Nothing too surprising, move along, move along.
Meanwhile, a few coincidences in the article make reading rather dense. Here are a few details to sort out the confusion:
- The groom works at a pet store.
- The groom’s job title at the pet store (according to LinkedIn) is “architect”
- The groom is not an architect – even when not getting married, he remains, professionally, a groom.
- The groom’s name is Dana Hanna. He is a male.
- Mentions of “Dana” refer to the groom – Dana Hanna
- Mentions of “Hanna” refer to the groom as well – Dana Hanna
The bride, @TracyPage, is also busy on twitter, describing anxiety over so much publicity. Forget the publicity – just try to clear up the confusion!