Inc Magazine article highlighting 16 industries for starting a business. A few of the industries are a little goofy (e.g., selling homemade goods online and sperm banks), but others come from the just-released Top Industry data from AnythingResearch.com. Cool, huh? There are certainly a lot of other factors that go into identifying venture opportunities, but many of these less well-known industries are worth looking at.
- Persist, Pivot, or Swap: Startup Strategy
- What Is Uber’s P/E Ratio if it’s valued at $41 billion?
- Storytelling for Children and Executives
- India, an Underappreciated Superpower?
- Ethics in the Era of the Consultant
- Income Inequality in NYC Extremely Depressing
- Hackers target CPAs: “Termination of your CPA license”
- Are we ALL the 1 percent?
- How to Partner with a Large Corporation
- How to Make a Bad Idea Good (or at least less bad)