Understanding the dynamics and trends of an industry is the first step of formulating a strategy. There are plenty of sources of qualitative research and case studies, but it’s less easy to find specific company facts and industry statistics.
- “Man-made disaster”…”works as Congress Designed It”
- Persist, Pivot, or Swap: Startup Strategy
- What Is Uber’s P/E Ratio if it’s valued at $41 billion?
- Storytelling for Children and Executives
- India, an Underappreciated Superpower?
- Ethics in the Era of the Consultant
- Income Inequality in NYC Extremely Depressing
- Hackers target CPAs: “Termination of your CPA license”
- Are we ALL the 1 percent?
- How to Partner with a Large Corporation